Gurjot New York Ready® is a luxury workwear collection designed for the successful corporate woman. You care about your work and are rapidly advancing in your career. You are Ready... Ready to Lead, Ready to Shine, Ready to Impress. Whether your office is Business Formal or Business Casual, you need our polished pieces to put your best foot forward.
The Ready Collection is inspired by the custom tailoring Gurjot New York has perfected over the years. There are no compromises here--Ready is made of the best Super 100 Italian wool, pure silk linings, unparalleled quality stitching and the best fit you will find anywhere. This is what you should be wearing to work. Your career deserves better than an overpriced polyester suit.
Ready consists of a foundational wardrobe with six different fabric and lining color combinations to choose from. Our jackets, slacks, skirts, dresses and tops will be your go-to pieces for years to come. We also offer alterations to Ready, so your pieces will fit you perfectly.
Ready pieces range in price from $295 to $995.
Experience the luxury of the Ready Collection and dress like the powerful woman you are.
Be sure to check out our Gurjot New York Ready® Lookbook!
Ready Select is a wonderful opportunity to create a special look that is uniquely personal, and take your career to the next level. With Ready Select you can:
- Fit once and buy forever with custom patterns. Have a pattern made just for you to fit your body perfectly (one-time fee). This is particularly valuable if you are petite or have never been able to find the perfect fit.
- Buy additional pieces based on your special pattern at the regular Ready price. Reorder and plan future outfits online to suit your busy schedule.
- Choose your own fabric and silk lining from hundreds of color and pattern options. If you are not sure our stylists will guide you to the optimal selections. (Learn more about why fabric quality is critical here. Feeling is believing. Request a swatch!)
The result is a Gurjot New York piece that fits you absolutely perfectly with special fabrics, and shows that you are in charge of your career.
Ready Select pieces range in price from $495 to $2,500.
Proudly made in New York City.
Check out the exciting pieces we're making for clients on our Instagram.
To learn more about Ready Select and how to get your own personalized pieces, email email@example.com.
The Custom Collection is hand-tailored in New York to your exact specifications. Our Custom pieces are made from the highest-quality silks, laces, and wools made in Italy and England. You will not find this level of quality in fabric and construction anywhere else.
In our Custom work, in addition to suiting we design cocktail dresses, evening gowns, wedding attire, and black-tie outfits. Or, we can recreate your favorite pieces from 20 years ago.
Custom pieces start at $900.
How It Works
- Book an appointment at your home or office by calling us at 646-852-6264 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At our meeting, we will discuss your ideas, and take your measurements. We will review your favorite silhouettes, fabrics, linings, and any additional features you might want. Then we will get back to you with several sketches and fabric and design options for your approval.
- We will make patterns just for you and produce your pieces. We will schedule several fittings to try on test pieces (muslins) first to ensure your custom pieces fit you perfectly and that you are completely satisfied.
- Within two to four weeks expect to be wearing your new Gurjot New York wardrobe, made in New York and uniquely tailored to fit you perfectly! Your personal patterns will be kept on file to make any pieces you need in the future.
Looking for a special suit or jacket to add to your wardrobe? We will create the perfect piece for you. Our Made-to-Measure and Custom men's suiting provides a contemporary and customizable look for the modern man, coupled with a luxurious design experience.
We'll guide you through our unique fitting process and help you select the best fabric and styles for your look. There are many options to choose from to create your perfect silhouette. We call it "classic with a modern edge". Our clients that are early in their careers feel our suits give them the credibility they need to succeed. Our more experienced clients find that our suits give them a sharp look that shows they are on the cutting edge.
Made-to-measure suits start at $1,100 and are completed in 4-5 weeks.
Custom suiting is ready in approximately 6 weeks, and includes multiple fittings of your suit before final stitching is done, to ensure that it fits like a second skin. Custom suits are hand-made in New York by an Italian tailor.
To schedule an appointment, please email email@example.com.
We look forward to treating you to an amazing experience.
Gurjot New York works with luxury brands to provide high-quality, sophisticated uniforms that help brands provide a consistent and professional experience for their customers. Unlike standard uniform manufacturers, we have an expertise in luxury design and understand what the luxury customer wants. Luxury Uniforms is a natural fit for our company, because the luxury client is the Gurjot New York client.
Our Unique Uniform Development Process
- Uniform Brand Definition: Identify how the brand will be conveyed in the new uniforms through preliminary research and consultation
- Design Specific Pieces: Develop concepts and sketches of each proposed piece
- Patternmaking: Create patterns for each piece in a base size
- Muslin: Develop draft (muslin) pieces based on initial sketches to review and fine-tune garment details and silhouettes
- Fittings: Fit pieces on fit model to identify needed changes
- First Sample: Develop final samples of each piece for approval
- Fabric Sourcing: Source and present a variety of fabric colors, weights and compositions to assist in finalizing selections
- Sizing Charts: Based on research of major global brands, develop recommended sizing charts in regular and petite sizing for uniforms
- Production Management: Coordinate and manage uniform production and delivery
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss uniform needs for your brand.